Section X-Ray and Sonar outpatient service as well as internal divisions and operations
over 12 hours a day, this section contains the latest devices in the field of Medical
Imaging and is based on work by a doctor specializing in this highly specialized field.
This section provides the following services:
1 - X-Ray Colored (character):
• X-Ray Col ored of the Kidneys and Routes.
• X-Ray Colored Urethra.
Colored X-Rays of the Sto mach and Intestine and Colon.
• X-Ray Colored Nas sour.
• X-Ray Colored of the Sa livary Glands.
• X-Ray of Light Colored Belly for the pe riod after surgical intervention.
• Examination of X-Ray Colored Leg Veins.
• Colored X-Rays of the Stomach and Intes tine and Colon.
• X-Ray Co lored of the Kidneys and Routes.
• Colored X-Rays of the Rising or Falling Ure thra Front and Rear.
• X-Ray Colored on the Anther.
Obstetrics and gynecology clinic:
• X-Ray Colored to the Uterus and Tub es (with or without the drug).
2 - X-Ray Regular:
1 - Greater determine the age and maturity in cases of dwarfism.
2 - Scan on different parts of the backbone.
3 -Pelvic radiation in pregnant women to de termine the feasibility of natural birth.
4 - X-Ray normal Nasal and Side Pockets of the Nasal Pharynx Diet.
5 - X-Ray specific places of the body, according to the different com plaint.
3 - Sonar clinic:
1 - Sonar on the Br ain of Newborn Infants.
2 - Sonar on the Thyroid Gland and Neck.
3 - Sonar on the Hip of Infants and Newbo rns.
4 - Sonar Breast.
5 - Sonar on the Abdomen and Pelvis.
6 - Sonar Anal men.
7 - Sonar on the Tes ticles.
4 - Colored Sonar Clinic:
1 - Sonar on the main Neck Artery.
2 - Sonar Operation Intestinal High.
3 - Sonar on the Thigh Artery and V eins.
4 - Sonar Veins on the Testicles.
5 - Sonar Operation Anther.
5 - Sonar Women and Birth:
1 - Sonar from 11-13 weeks of pregnancy to measure the thickness of the area behind
the neck for the diagnosis of Chromosomal Abnormalities.
2 - Sonar search for birth defects at 16-24 weeks of pregn ancy.
3 - Sonar measurement of the efficiency of the Fetus in late pre gnancy.
4 - Sonar to identify and detect Ovulation.
5 -Sonar measurement of the efficiency o f the Womb of a normal pregnancy or before
pregnancy Assistant Embryo transfer.
6 - Vaginal Sonar.